• No pay-to-win: All games are equally fair for all players, like a board game. You win or lose Warzone games based on your strategy, not your wallet.
• Single-player and multi-player: Play against real people, or play any of the thousands of single-player levels against the computer. Both are 100% free.
• Active community: Over 10,000 multi-player games are played every day. Games can be up to 40 players, and can be free-for-alls, teams, co-op, and more!
• Cross-platform: You can play from your phone, tablet, or computer. You can play against other players no matter what platform they’re on. All for free!
• Asynchronous games: Warzone games can be played at your own pace. Your friends don’t need to be all be online at the same time to play with them. Take your turns when it’s convenient and Warzone will wait for you.
• Customizable: Warzone has a very flexible engine. When creating games, you have hundreds of settings you can tweak to create anything from a minor variant to a whole new experience.
• Luck-free: By default, Warzone games are determined entirely by your skill.
• Maps: Warzone has thousands of maps to choose from, all made by the community. Or you can design your own! Maps range from small brawls to epic conquests with over 3000 territories!
• Faster games: All players can take their turn at the same time, which allows Warzone games to move along significantly faster than turn-based games.
• Community levels: Play single-player levels from the community, or make your own level and watch replays of other players defeating it.
• Clans: Join a clan. Compete in the community-run clan league!
• Cards: Warzone has a variety of cards with varying effects, like the Diplomacy Card, Spy Card, Airlift Card, Blockade Card, and more!
• Tournaments: Join tournaments and compete, or create your own!
• Ladders: Warzone has several ladders, which are competitive arenas where everyone competes for the top spot.
• Quickmatch: QM makes it easy to jump into multi-player by matching you with players of equal skill on templates you like playing.
• Open Games: If Quickmatch isn’t to your liking, you can always browse through a list of games made by other players, or make your own!
• Mods: Mods allow extending the game engine. Mods run on all platforms, even on phones/tablets. No installation is required; simply check the box next to the mods you want to use and they’re automatically distributed to everyone who joins that game.
– Idle: All levels we re-generated. This could cause costs, asset locations, recipes, etc. to be changed slightly.
– Idle: When playing from multiple devices, the app now pops up a message explaining how to sync.
– Idle: Arenas no longer include FFA templates.
– Idle: Moved the starting location of a few levels.
– Idle: Adjusted techs that increase ore sell values.
– Idle: Added extra levels to mines and army camps.
– Idle: Video army camp production bonus changed to 20%.
– Bug fixes
Uploaded October 03, 2021 01:23
Filesize 48.8 MB
Developer Aegis Interactive
Uploaded September 30, 2021 22:10
Filesize 90.1 MB
Developer Crunchyroll Games
Uploaded September 28, 2021 23:14
Filesize 55.3 MB
Developer Broccoli Games
Uploaded September 28, 2021 22:09
Filesize 132.5 MB
Developer CarX Technologies
Uploaded September 24, 2021 11:28
Filesize 479.8 MB
Uploaded September 24, 2021 03:23
Filesize 41.0 MB
Uploaded September 14, 2021 12:19
Filesize 47.4 MB
Uploaded September 12, 2021 04:28
Filesize 100.6 MB
Developer Diced Pixel
Uploaded September 06, 2021 03:11
Filesize 26.8 MB
Uploaded September 01, 2021 17:12
Filesize 31.6 MB