Mazebert TD is an unconventional tower defense in which no game plays the same. Featuring 172 unique, randomly-dropped tower, item, and potion cards, you’ll find each defense must adapt to the cards you’re dealt.
Key features include:
* Refreshingly unique (and damn hard) gameplay.
* Random tower drops each round.
* The ability to buff your towers using item, potion, and hero cards.
* Towers gain experience, and so do you! The more you play, the stronger your towers become.
* Cooperative play and discussion among a vibrant, friendly community.
* NO PAY TO WIN FEATURES. All in-app purchases are strictly cosmetic.
* Periodic additions and updates, including annual season-based content.
This game was made by one developer in his spare time, because he loves making and playing games. Because this is a labor of love, I value your feedback immensely!
With that in mind, I encourage you to share your ideas, suggestions, and feedback by joining our community at Mazebert.com. There, you can suggest new features, detail any bugs you find, and even submit ideas for new cards. If the community approves your card, I’ll include it in the game, and your name will be added to Mazebert’s credits.
I hope to see you in the forums, and happy building!
* Prepared for Dawn of Light season merge (Fri, Jun/19/2020 UTC).
* Check out mazebert.com for all balancing changes coming once the season ends.
* Experimental card grid view can be activated in settings.
* Reworked and simplified card texts.
* Smoother client side prediction in multiplayer games.
* Several small optimizations and bugfixes.