Agents of Discovery is an augmented reality, geo-triggered app that gets you outside, active, and engaged in the world around you. With Agents of Discovery, you become a top-secret Agent, dedicated to solving the greatest mysteries of science, culture, technology, and nature. Download the app and the Mission you want to play BEFORE heading out. The app does not require any data or WiFi to run, once it’s been downloaded.
There are Missions all over North America. Can’t find one near you? Fear not! More Missions are on the way. Check out our list of current sites here – https://agentsofdiscovery.com/play/missions/.
Why are bumblebees fuzzy? Why do beavers build dams? What’s the deal with metamorphosis? And how do you even pronounce metamorphosis? How do you change the world? We’ll help you answer these questions and more!
Here’s how it works:
1) Download the app and create an Agent profile.
2) Pick a Mission in your area. Download the Mission BEFORE heading to it, so you can play the game without WiFi or a data connection.
3) Use your secret agent tools to find and unlock Challenges.
4) Solve these Challenges to learn cool facts and collect USBees (points)!
Agents of Discovery may not be compatible with all devices so be sure to check out our Supported Devices page (https://aod.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019236174-Supported-Devices) to ensure you have the best experience.
– Fixed Mission Progress not displaying for some users
– General performance improvements and bug fixes